Accounts and HR
Navata Road Transport 26 reviews – Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Greetings from Navata Road Transport…..!
Hiring: 1.HR -Recruiter, Payroll, Admin.
2.Backend Marketing Operations- Managers, Officers, Supervisors & clerks.
3.Finance & Accounts- Managers,Officers.
4.EEE- Electrical Works Managers.
5.Diploma Civil- Site Engineers.
6.Principal – ITI & Driving School
7.Mechanical -Works Managers
Experience required: 0-15 yrs.
Preferable Males only., Salary – Negotiablee, Multi languages.
Interested candidates can directly attend the interview at below mentioned Address:
Interview Timinings : 09:00AM to 01:00PM,From 17-Dec-2017 to 19-Dec-2017.
NAVATA ROAD TRANSPORT
D.NO: 18-364,Bose Buildings,
Kanuru,Vijayawada -520 007.
HR Operations Executive, Hyderabad – Join us at Domino’s Family
CONFIDENTIAL 2 – 5 yrs Hyderabad
Responsible for entire gamut of HR activities pertaining to the circle, specially managing the Recruitment, HR operations & Learning & Development for the Circle. Achieving HR operational excellence through proactive HR management and to work along with business towards achieving the organizational goals.
Description & Performance Indicators
Manpower Planning & Budgeting
Plan the manpower for the new & existing in the location. Hire as per opening plans.
Recruitment, Selection & Induction
Explore non-conventional recruitment strategy
Use the BGB method and promote the same and hire at least 40% of recruitment through this channel and ensures the payout happens to at least 50% of them.
Ensuring that all the Hiring should route through HR
Ensure every new employee (Supply Chain and support function) undergoes a structured Induction program.
Professional Development, Conduction of Surveys & Employee Engagement Trainings & Development:
Coordinating Trainings for the Circle: Identifying venues for training programs and processing training venue/other bills.
Conduction of Surveys:
GPWI/Hewitt Surveys to be conducted as per the time lines.
Execution of Annual EOS and other prestigious HR related surveys in the circle within target dateline.
Arranging Birthday celebrations, YDF for the City Offices.
Sending Fun@work data on monthly basis.
HR Operations (HRIS, Statutory Compliances, payroll, Managers Movement, Housekeeping & Security, ESIC) Compliances (ESIC, P Tax, LWF): Timely remittance of all compliances.
Vendor Management: Bills submission & Vendor Audit.
Labor Cases/ Notices: Track, update and reply all notices received and labor cases in the region.
HRIS: To have 100% updation of employee records in HRIS.
ESIC: TIC & Smart Cards
Mediclaim Insurance: Monthly cards distribution to new additions; support in hospitalization; Submission of reimbursement claims;
Group/Employee Insurance: EDLI, GTLI Settlements
Exit Analysis: Monthly exit analysis for Team Members and Shift Managers.
CANDIDATE MUST KNOW TELEGU
Greetings from Maxcure Hospitals !!!
Exp: 6-10 Years
Work Location: Hi-tech city,hyderabad.
Position: Quality Manager
-Responsible for overall management of pharmacy and stores.
-Fix reorder levels at all units, pharmacy and central stores
-Prepare and review the process of inventory indenting and receiving
-Ensure that inventory control practices are implemented and followed
-To ensure proper stock availability
-Phamaco-Therapeutic Committee (PTC):
-To proactively involve in the functioning of PTC
-Helping the formulation of hospital formulary
-To update the formulary periodically
-To oversee the function of allocation of shifts, duties, leaves and week-offs
-To ensure the implementation of NABH / NABL standards & To generate statistics, calculates quality indicators and report the same as per requirements,To strive for continues improvements in the existing processes
-Check every invoice for GRN and approve the same for payment.
-Document Protocols for all procedures carried out in pharmacy
If you interested Reach Me at 8008333590 or
Emai-id : email@example.com
• Company Name: Navionics Technologies Private Limited
• Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
• Experience: 1 – 4 Years
• Keywords / Skills: GIS, QGIS, Acadmap, Arcview, ArcGIS, marine
• Function: IT
• Role: Other Software/Hardware/EDP – Engineer
• Industry: ITES/BPO
• Posted On: 14th Dec 2017
• Job Description
• • Knowledge of Marine Charts will be added advantage
• Data Capturing from various sources ( Land and Marine Charts)
• Data capturing from Aerial/Satellite Images
• Working knowledge in GIS/CAD applications
• Geo-referencing of raster charts
• Data integration and enrichment from different sources
• Knowledge of Symbols, Abbreviations and other features present in the Marine Navigation Chart
• Knowledge on QGIS/Acadmap/Arcview/ArcGIS
Company: iBPO , Job ID/Ref Code: Inf_EXTERNAL_10030670_1
Skill(s): Experience Range: 08-11 years , Primary Location: Hyderabad, IN
Location(s): Role Designation- Operations Manager
Technical and Professional Requirements- 8 to 12 Years experience in GIS Domain with Navigational experience , Moderating listing on daily basis (100% of the target), Responsible for individual perform ance metrics (Productivity, Accuracy and utilization), Schedule Adherence, Shares experience in to facilitate capture of knowledge, Delivers on new process to meet client and internal goal
Purpose/Essence of the role: Coordi nates with transition team, plans and monitors the resource deployment, reviews the daily dashboards, staffing plan, work allocation, governance adherence and interacts with the client , ensure delivery predictability and enhance client satisfaction.
Bel ow are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above mentioned role / role designation:
1. Transition Coordination: Resource planning (incl. Infra): Develops plans, identifies people, coordinates infra and technology requirements with the transitio n team for the specific process (es) to deliver on target delivery model
2. Transition Coordination: Process definition & documentation: Provides resources to the transition team to finalize the process definition & documentation, signs off for the specif ic process (es) within his/her purview to finalize the To-Be process
3. Transition Coordination : Process Training & Certification: Provides inputs on the training/ certification methodology to the transition team to ensure right skilling on engagement
4 . Operations: Resource Planning (People, Infrastructure etc.): Plans and monitors the resource deployment (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization,
Skill sets, technology rollout) and ongoing monitoring for his/her specific process (es) in order to ensure budg et & pricing assumptions compliance
5. Quality Planning (QC/QA): Reviews the service quality plan including the quality control, assurance and improvement to create a comprehensive quality program for the specific process (es)
6. Process Compliance: Revie ws process compliance and signs off on SOP changes as part of the quality plan in order to ensure robustness of the process
7. Talent Management (People Management): Implements career development & succession plan for the direct reports implements care er development methodology for the team in specific process (es) to ensure sustainable employee engagement & motivation within the team
GIS Engineer (Remote Sensing) , HighFlyer Innovations Pvt. Ltd. – Hyderabad, Telangana
₹3,00,000 – ₹6,00,000 a year
• Master’s degree / PG diploma from an accredited College or university in remote sensing/ Geo informatics
• Working Experience in ArcGIS Desktop / ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Extensions, Erdas Imagine, QGIS, Sentinel toolbox.
• Should have worked on spatial data Analysis, sound Knowledge of satellite Data Processing Techniques (Image Corrections, Enhancement, Interpretation, Processing, Supervised and Unsupervised Classification), worked on object based image Segmentation is a plus.
• Should have worked on Land use and Land cover Mapping.
• Work-related experience pertaining to Crop identification and Acreage Estimation.
• Minimum 2 years of experience into Remote sensing & GIS
• Good communication skills
• Good logical & analytical skills
Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹300,000.00 to ₹600,000.00 /year
Job Location: • Hyderabad, Telangana
Required education: • Diploma
Required experience: • GIS (Remote Sensing): 2 years
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Hyderabad,India Job Number: JO-1711-24564
ProKarma is currently hiring for Business Analyst that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
• Experience should have 5 years to 8 years.
• Should have at least 1+ year of working experience as a full-time Business Analyst in software development projects.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business Administration or a closely related field of study.
• Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills and time-management skills.
• Good knowledge on Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of C#, .Net, Oracle or PL/SQL will be an added advantage.
• Any Business Analyst certification (CMC, ECBA or CCBA, etc.) is an added advantage.
• Identify, assess, and document business requirements.
• Assist in developing user stories and the associated acceptance criteria so the delivery team will know when they’re done.
• Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the scope/business, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
• Model the expected system interactions and data requirements or work with the appropriate people to ensure that the system will support the new solution.
• Decision making and problem solving – make quick, defendable decisions that maximize job performance.
• Interacting with the product owner for discussing business and technical impacts of and dependencies related to priority decisions.
• To be flexible with work timings on a needy basis.
• Experience working with any mockups or wire framing tool will be an advantage.
Vice President – Site Operations , Tracking Code , 1005-679
This position leads USP India activities in support of the USP’s Strategic Plans, Winning Ambitions and serves as a Key Support Unit in executing the strategy for:
• Expanding and Enhancing USP’s core compendial activities by increasing the availability of public standards that will help ensure the quality, safety and efficacy of medicines
• Build and strengthen USP’s allied compendia programs by promoting the effective use of quality public standards worldwide and encouraging compliance with such standards.
• Support other relevant strategies in the areas of science and public health initiatives of USP.
This position also supports key operational units at USP, including especially the Science and Standards Division, as well as operational activities reflected in allied compendia activities such as USP’s Pharmacopeial Education and Verification programs.
The Vice President, Site Operations – India, is a key member of Global Leadership team and champions initiatives related to advancing activities out of India such as Global Center of Excellence-Synthetics R&D, Chemical Medicines and Biologics in accordance with USP’s Principles & Core Values.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Lead USP-India to achieve its science goals in accordance with the USP mission, management principles & regulatory standards.
• Implement science activities in accordance with the policies that promote USP mission and culture
• Developing talent to serve USP India as strong base for USP science activities.
• Develop a leadership pipeline and drives talent management processes in conjunction with Global initiatives.
• Provides Strategic Inputs and advice to the Senior Vice President – Global sites in all matters related to decision making matters.
• Communicate and maintain trust relationships with internal and external teams and authorities.
• Champion the expansion of USP’s collaborative laboratory capabilities to support the development of USP monographs and reference materials. This entails close and continuing ‘dotted line’ communications with various leaders in Executive team.
• Support the laboratories for the Non-US Compendia including chemical and biological studies and traditional medicines.
• Support chemical monographs (both new and updating ones) for USP-NF, to include drug substances, drug products and excipients
• Collaborate closely with Science leaders at USP in Chemical medicines, Biologicals and Global Sites leader.
• Manage supporting functions of the site such as Finance &accounts, QA, HR etc.
• To represent USP in India in various national science conferences and deliberations.
• Lead the development and execution of plans and programs, to support goals and the objectives of the organization.
• Drive the financial stewardship of USP-India and leads appropriate processes for planning, budgeting, results monitoring, asset control, and effective allocation of resources. Ensures that management collaborates with dotted line US counterparts.
We have Training Head job openings………….
MaxCure Hospitals 6 reviews – Hyderabad, Telangana
Greetings from Maxcure Hospitals !!!! , Exp: 6-10 Years
Adhere to Annual Training calendar formulated based on extensive Training Needs Analysis (in co-ordination with all respective HODs).
Coordinate for the monthly departmental training calendar and ensure effective execution of the same.
Planning and scheduling training Mandatory Training and Re-trainings.
Conduct soft and technical skills trainings as per the established training calendar based on the TNA and HOD inputs.
Plan and execute Induction scheduled for each new hires as and when required.
Scheduling department on the job training programme with the coordination of respective department.
Monitor the progress of each and every team member through documented training plans and training trackers.
Taking responsibility for ensuring all training rooms / venues, equipment other requirements are booked or canceled in advance.
Sending out appropriate pre-course information to all HODs and participants in advance for training programmes that may require the same.
Creating various monthly training reports as required
Assisting in training programme set up / clear up before and/or after a training event.
Sending out programme evaluation (feedback) questionnaires following training programme and compiling / communicating feedback to the Reporting Manager.
Recording all team members training attendance and creating a detailed training MIS report.
Maintain Training feedback record and conduct training feedback analysis.
Keeping training records and files up to date, filing forms.
Running standard and custom training reports as required.
Assisting in the delivery of training sessions at a basic/administrative level if required.
Handling other training admin tasks as and when required
Providing general admin assistance and support to the L&D, HR and other Operations departments as and when required.
If you interested reach me at 8008333590