Market Job Title/Designation , Quality Assurance Analyst 1 , Region APAC
Country India , City Hyderabad
Job Family Quality Assurance
Market Job Description Responsible for reviewing programs, processes, claims, documentation and/or files to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and/or agency or government regulations. Functions may include evaluating processes to ensure business standards are followed; providing guidance to lenders and other staff regarding documentation and underwriting requirements; or evaluating in-process, closed, cancelled credit applications, insurance claims, accounts, files and/or processes to ensure company standards are met. Ensures corrective action on exceptions and problems identified, required data is input and proper procedures were followed. Ensures identified risks and/or problems are clearly documented and interacts with appropriate parties for timely resolution. Performs ongoing reviews and generates reports summarizing results. May identify risks and problem areas and recommend standards or procedures to improve performance.
Market Skills and Certifications Minimum Requirements (both Internal/External candidates):
• Candidate must be a graduate of any B.A./B.S. course in College (4 years)
• Candidate must have at least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience
• 2+ years of customer service or customer collections experience in a call center environment
• Knowledgeable on basic Microsoft Office skills
• Effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Ability to be effective while working independently
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of bank regulations/compliance, policies, process, and procedures
• Willing to work on permanent NIGHT shift (9:30PM – 6:30AM)
Deputy Manager – Hyderabad, Telangana (742529)
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
• Plan, develop and manage the quality and productivity of Production teams
• Coordinate site wide issues with the SDM/ SDL/Site Director
• Align with key business partners to serve customers
• Foster/maintain a collaborative relationship with internal and external customers to ensure satisfaction and profitability
• Work with business partners to identify ways to improve business processes
• Assist in building, reviewing and adhering to the annual business plan
• Control expenses and increasing profitability via productivity and quality gains
• Work with the Supervisors and teams to ensure performance commitments are met and ensure teams are meeting production and quality metrics
• Ensure the Production Team and Supervisors continually improve their performance and meets Service Level Agreements/Performance Guarantee goals
• Review work results of the team and their pattern of handling claims queues and adjustments
• Produce annual business plans including operating budgets
• Negotiate solutions, resolving conflicts and anticipating/handling critical situations
• Develop, motivate and retain employees and challenging the team to set ambitious goals
• Provide regular performance feedback and giving frequent formal and informal coaching sessions
• Bachelor Degree from a recognized University
• Six Sigma Knowledge / Certified/ Trained
• 6- 10 years of experience in Non-Voice BPO industry
• Min of 3 -5 years’ experience in Team Handling (Min Span of 40+ people with 2-3 AMs/ TL’s reporting)
• Exposure to all the facets of Operation Management
• Strong Exposure to people management, Performance Management and Client Management
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Strong Proficiency in MS Office
• Sound Reporting/ MIS Skills
• Well-averse with Process metrics and Process Re-engineering
• Transition experience
• US Healthcare industry
Deputy Manager – Accounts Payable – Hyderabad, Telangana (742877)
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever, which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
• Ensuring Seamless service delivery
• Creation and updating of SOP’s on a timely manner
• Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
• Month end closing and reporting
• Have led a team of around 5 FTE’s in Current Role
• Advance knowledge of MS Office
• Ability to master ERP systems
• Strong Accounting Knowledge in FA
• Ability to help team members in problem areas
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal, as per country requirement for the in scope profile
• High customer service orientation
• Ability to prioritize effectively, be flexible as needs change
• Positive attitude with a focus on execution
• Flexibility to adjust standard guidelines to exceptions, following the required level of integrity
• Decision taking ability under tight deadlines
• Effective working knowledge of IT including use of, Word, Excel, Power point
• Ability to handle varied volumes of workloads and to meet targets and deadlines on time
SEO Analyst (2-3yrs)
Vensoft India Pvt Ltd. – Hyderabad, Telangana
Vensoft India is hiring SEO Analyst!!!!
Duration: Full Time , Salary: Open ,
Role: SEO Analyst , No. Of Positions: 3
Qualification: Any Graduate/BE.B Tech , Experience: 2+ years of experience
Min 2 years of experience in all phases of Search Engine Optimization process, including in-depth site analysis, on-page optimization, link building promotion and fix accessibility issues.
Hands-on experience working with various SEO, Analytics and social media publishing and monitoring tools including Google Webmaster tools, Google Analytics , GTMetrix, Buffer, Hootsuite, CrowdFire, Snip.ly etc
On-page SEO tasks such as Meta content, broken links , Schema & Rich Snippets, URL optimization, Competition analysis, XML sitemap , etc.
Exceptional keyword research skills with good understanding of User Intent and long-tail search terms.
Submission of website to General, Blog, Article, Social Bookmarking and RSS Directories
Forum, Blog and Groups promotion activities
Local business and classified postings
Use analytics and other measurement tools to continually find ways to improve metrics and as well as engagement.
Build the initial social posts for specific campaigns
Build a network on social media using the pseudo accounts and engage the by sharing relevant Content.
Create weekly digital marketing status reports.
Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
Keep pace with SEO, Search Engine, Social Media and Internet Marketing industry trends and developments.
Research and administer Social Media tools in support of Social Media Strategy.
Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
Experience on Content Related Websites ( Entertainment, News, Health, Food and etc. ) would be addon advantage.
Interested Candidates can Directly Walk-in to our Company with their updated resumes . Address:
Vensoft India Pvt Ltd
Plot No: 31A,Nagarjuna Circle, Panjagutta.
Send your Profile to: jobs”At”vsil.com or Immediate interview scheduling reach our HR Team @ 040 23353050/7093019599.. Hurryup
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Front Office Executive
• Hyderabad – Nagarjuna Sagar Rd, VR Colony, Kamala Nagar, Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad, Telangana 500060, India
• Full-time , Company Description ,Our client into Overseas Education
Female Front Office Executive needed for our client who is an Overseas Education Consultancy in Hyderabad.
Level of experience: 1-2 years as Receptionist/Front office Executive in Education consulting industry.
Must be good with English and Telugu/Hindi communication. Basic Computer Knowledge.Front Office Administration.
Attending Incoming & Outgoing calls with proper etiquette and maintaining records for them.
Maintaining Inward & Outward registers. Co-ordination with internal as well as external customers / clients.
Responding the telephonic calls and carry out the conversations politely and in a timely manner.
General co-ordination & correspondence. General Housekeeping facility management.
1-2 years as Receptionist/Front office Executive in Education consulting industry.
Excellent communication skills needed (English, Telugu, Hindi)
QA Analyst , Othain Software Services India Private Limited 5 – 6 yrs
Hyderabad(Madhapur) Time and Venue , 18th December – 19th December , 3 PM onwards
Please send your resume to email@example.com We need a immediate joiner Please wait until we call you.
Good Knowledge On Retail Domain
Test scenarios, Test cases, Test Planning
SDLC , Reporting , Good to have Automation testing
Independent Working , Excellent communication skills , Looking for immediate joiner
Quality Control Officer , Rastogi Assogiates 1 – 4 yrs , Hyderabad, Chennai, Bengaluru
Job Summary : Strategic :
Analyze the industry trends of prices for the relevant materials â€“ viz. surgical consumables, medicines, medical equipments etc. and device the plan for time efficient and cost effective procurement Operational.
Carry-out negotiations with multiple vendors for the procurement of materials
Evaluate and finalize the reliable and cost-effective vendors for procurement of materials
Manage vendor relationships and contribute in preparation of doctors database by obtaining information about the practice of various prominent surgeons/ OB-GYN specialists
Resolve any vendor grievances and ensure timely payment to the vendors by collaborating with Finance department
Empanel vendors and negotiate rate contacts at National level to ease and standardize the process of purchasing consumables and other materials at center/regional levels
Supervise managers for material management in all the centers for center level procurement and inventory management
Procure capital equipments from the finalized vendor for all the centers in a timely manner
Support Projects team in procuring the medical equipment and other material for operationalizing new centers within target timelines
Study industry norms and prices for targeting the best deal at all times and accordingly revise the existing contacts periodically
Nova IVI Fertility
KALLURIS | Plot No.6-3-251/6A l Beside GVK One |Road No. 1|
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad| Andhra Pradesh 500 082,
Ph no: 040 â€“ 67171238/ M : 9848246855
Qualifications and Skills , Any Graduate, B. Pharmacy,Bsc,
Job Type: Full-time , Salary: ₹200,000.00 to ₹300,000.00 /year
Payroll Executive : Mytrah Energy – Hyderabad, Telangana
Job Summary , Education – MBA , Experience – 3-4 yrs
Job Location : Hyderabad
Must have experience in Statutory compliance.
Role – Good knowledge and experience in handling statutory compliances such as PF, ESI, PT, Gratuity, S&E, Contract labour etc
Communication, Networking & Co-operation with various Government authorities for compliance
Handling all the forms and formalities related to ESIC, PF, Professional Tax, Gratuity and other statutory issues.
Maintaining proper database related to all the compliance documents.
Filing monthly/quarterly/annual statutory returns
Knowledge of end to end payroll processing
Handle Attendance Reconciliation process
Strong knowledge in Excel and preferably SAP.
Maintain MIS related to payroll and statutory compliances
Interested candidates can share their CV’s to “rama.tulasi(at)mytrah(dot)com”
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title Buyer – Supporting Global Procurement Operations
Post Date 12/07/2017
Company – Division Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. – CDMA Technology
Job Area Procurement
Location India – Hyderabad
Job Overview • Would be supporting Global Procurement Operations.
• Good understanding of REQ to PO process in Oracle Platform.
• Hands on experience with Invoice resolution process.
• Work with cross functional teams like AP / IT / Sourcing to support in resolving the issues.
• Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements.
• Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes.
• Handling escalations regarding PO to Pay process.
• Build, maintain and manage relationships with Global customers and keep up good communications
• Knowledge and experience about Vendor on boarding, vendor management.
Minimum Qualifications • Minimum of 3 to 7 years of experience in the similar profile preferably in US based MNCs.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexible to work in shifts.
• Should be innovative; self-motivated to resolve the customer issues.
• Ability to scale up to bring in process improvements, operations excellency.
• Good team player.
• Proactively contributes to the team.
• Actively committed to teams development.
• Analytical, numerically astute with strong demonstrated problem-solving abilities
• Able to manage time effectively, prioritize tasks and achieve set targets
Preferred Qualifications • Experience working on Oracle Platform.
Education Requirements • Bachelor Degree in Business Administration desired or comparable (3-5 years) related work experience
Keywords procurement, sourcing, IT, AP
Executive Assistant . Dept & Location , Sales & Marketing , Begumpet, Hyderabad
Reports to Director
Qualification , Any Degree , Min. Yrs. of Exp.,4-10 Years
• Secretarial Works of Director
• Support to operational teams of various projects with required information, reports,
• Post & Pre Tender activity, Documentation, Costing, MIS , PQR , correspondence with tendering authority for seeking clarifications etc.
• MIS – Data Analysis & Reporting in various forms on sales, Support, operations,
• Letters & Proposals – As per requirement
• Approvals and Other Requirements – Vendor Payments, BG, EMD & PBG etc
• Extending Support in the areas operations, sales to – MKTG, Service, Commercial at HO as well as in the field
• Coordination with other branches & other departments
• As a Change agent during change Management
• Understanding Statutory Requirements – Supporting team to full fill them.
• ISO documentation
• Documentation required for Finance
• Projection & forecasting management on behalf of Director- S&M
• Drafting of Agreements, NDA, MOU and JV/Collaboration
• Vendor Agreements
• Relationship management on behalf of Director
• OS Analysis and Follow up
• Lastly any other job that comes under scope of HO Mktg in the absence of required resource
• Tour Expenses Monitoring & management
• Presentations and proposals – for internal & external customers
• Statutory forms follow up
Sr. Executive , GVK 57 reviews – Hyderabad, Telangana
The ideal candidate should be a Semi qualified Chartered Accountant or M. Com Post Graduate with 3 to 6 years of experience in Internal Audit of Infrastructure or Manufacturing companies. Should have experience in Corporate environment. Audit of Group companies accounts and reporting on critical findings. Improve efficiencies. Suggesting cost control measures. Monitoring and coordinating the risk management process. Suggesting improvements in the procedures to plug loop holes in the system. Visiting sites for conducting audits. Should be familiar with Companies Act, IT Act, Service Tax, Labour Laws and other statutory provisions. Knowledge in SAP and accounting packages is preferred.
Candidate Profile : M. Com / CA – Inter , Experience : Exp. 3 to 6 years
Location : Hyderabad
1 hour ago – save job
» Apply Now
send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BTA- MOBILITY MGMT , Deloitte US GLS India ,Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, US GLS India
Key job responsibilities include the following:
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral – confident in dealing with all levels of clients, both internally and externally
• Provide personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
• Manage issues to resolution using our call tracking system
• Function in a close team environment and communicate within the team as a single unit
• Knowledge sharing and work flexibility in a close team environment
• Consistently meet client expectations and project deadlines
• work to develop customer service, probing, and research skills
• Evaluate problems of the customers and provide logical lasting solutions
• Adhering to the project and departmental standards as necessary. Contribution to the development of such standards where required
• Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
• Refer more complex issues or reconfigurations to senior specialists
• Demonstrate capability of handling high work pressure during peak seasons
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills at the business and technical level
• Self-starter with solid analytical and problem solving skills
• High level of attention to detail, ability to execute and deliver project deliverables on budget and on time, and multi-task in a dynamic environment
• Ability to integrate rapidly with existing team
• Good personal organizational skills
• Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Strong commitment to customer service
User Education and Outreach Specialist
Google : Product & Customer Support
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Gaining and retaining this trust is critically important to Google’s success. We defend Google’s integrity by fighting spam, fraud and abuse, and develop and communicate state-of-the-art product policies. The Trust and Safety team reduces risk and protects the experience of our users and business partners in more than 40 languages and across Google’s expanding base of products. We work with a variety of teams from Engineering to Legal, Public Policy and Sales Engineering to set policies and combat fraud and abuse in a scalable way, often with an eye to finding industry-wide solutions. Trust and Safety team members are motivated to find innovative solutions, and use technical know-how, user insights and proactive communication to pursue the highest possible quality and safety standards for users across Google products.
• Represent Google user protection efforts at external events and the Trust and Safety team within Google, interacting directly with Google users and stakeholders.
• Design and drive complex outreach programs across the company with high scalability and high impact on Google users.
• Manage relationships with key cross-functional partners in Engineering, Product, Sales, Customer Support, Legal, PR, and Public Policy.
• Create vibrant content that addresses different user segments and work with the global team to localize and maintain content management systems.
• BA/BS degree in user experience, engineering, technology, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in relationship management e.g. internal and external relationship creation.
• Proven experience in running user education, community outreach, partner outreach, and developer relations programs.
• Demonstrated ability in crafting messages for a variety of channels (e.g. online help/blog/video/social media content, in-person conference, hangouts.
• Understanding and best practices for how to best measure and design for impact of external communication efforts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (e.g. with presentations, internal/external posts and papers, leading dialogs, etc.).
Deputy Manager – Hyderabad, Telangana , 5 – 10 YearsHyderabad
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself.
We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
Plan, develop and manage the quality and productivity of Production teams
Coordinate site wide issues with the SDM/ SDL/Site Director
Align with key business partners to serve customersFoster/maintain a collaborative relationship with internal and external customers to ensure satisfaction and profitability
Work with business partners to identify ways to improve business processes
Assist in building, reviewing and adhering to the annual business planControl expenses and increasing profitability via productivity and quality gains
Work with the Supervisors and teams to ensure performance commitments are met and ensure teams are meeting production and quality metrics
Ensure the Production Team and Supervisors continually improve their performance and meets Service Level Agreements/Performance Guarantee goals
Review work results of the team and their pattern of handling claims queues and adjustmentsProduce annual business plans including operating budgetsNegotiate solutions, resolving conflicts and anticipating/handling critical situationsDevelop, motivate and retain employees and challenging the team to set ambitious goals
Provide regular performance feedback and giving frequent formal and informal coaching sessions