Global Programs Lead, Strategy and Operations, Google Technical Services
• Design strategic initiatives for global campaign management teams leading to business growth acceleration, Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) improvement or operational efficiency gains.
• Develop and maintain the business rhythm including cross-functional Objectives and Key Results (OKR) setting and communication, and business reviews.
• Lead multiple strategic initiatives and projects, scaling them from concept to delivery in partnership with sales support operational teams.
• Prepare critical leadership updates, reviews and strategy communications.
• Share success stories and highlights from different Large Customer Sales teams and present updates to executive management.
• MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of consulting experience or relevant experience in the online or e-commerce industry.
• Ability to analyze complex data sets.
• Ability to lead cross-functional large projects without supervision and work with teams to deliver outcomes within project timelines.
• Ability to quickly understand changing business needs and priorities.
• Ability to engage across cross-functional teams and influence managers.
• Long-term strategic thinking skills balanced with attention to detail and execution skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Position Data Sceientist/ Sr. Data Scientist
Location Hyderabad , Experience 3 – 10 , Job Description
Skills and Expertise :- Working knowledge of R/Python/SAS/SPSS, Working knowledge of BI tools (Tableau).
Expert knowledge of analytic solutions platforms, Having a flair for programming algorithms in some or the other technology for analytics, statistical modelling or simulation.
Experience in using applied mathematics in business planning and management. Experience in using the algorithms like, K means clustering, Random forests, Decision tree, Linear Regression, Correlation, Time-series.
Certification in Statistical Modeling and Simulation.
Post Doctorate in Statistics / Mathematics OR BE / MS.
Big data technology: Hadoop, MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Mongo DB.
Big Data appliances: HP Vertica, Teradata, EMC Greenplum/Isilon.
Working knowledge of BI tools (Tableau/D3/Microstrategy).
Interested candidates please reply with your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 9482868946.
Report Analyst – Hyderabad, Telangana (740488)
Positions in this function include those responsible for designing/developing, programming, maintaining and publishing operational reports. They provide operational analysis utilized for decision making. They make recommendations based on the analysis, and provide explanations for reporting results as needed. They may be done for internal operational purposes as well as for customers.
• Conduct research on causes of missed payments of claims
• Accessing SharePoint and claims databases to retrieve claims information to determine the causes for billing errors
• Perform analysis of claims based on requests submitted through work queues from other teams
• Create and run queries to retrieve appropriate data sets
• Presentation of findings through ad hoc and standardized reports as requested by internal teams and clients
• High School Diploma/GED
• 3+ years of UNET/TOPS Claims Processing and Adjustment experience
• Reporting Experience
• Proficiency with MS Excel and SharePoint
• Knowledge of the full claims lifecycle from submission, error resolution, through final payment
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with Galaxy Databases
• Prior experience with SAS or Sagent
Sr.Analyst – Analytics (L 08) ,Hyderabad IN
As a Reporting Analyst you will have the opportunity to work on various business initiatives that contribute to Synchrony Financial, Retail Finance’s growth and productivity objectives. This role enables you to work directly with the business in various
reporting needs. You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, BI)
• Understand requirements and create reports based on adhoc requests.
• Responsible for accurate preparation of management level reports, ad hoc reporting and analysis
• Utilizing queries from the multiple reporting systems and customer information collected fromacross the business segments.
• Prepare and review quarterly/monthly analysis package with analytics managers.
• Establish appropriate contact with business segment peers to understand portfolios, drivers and actions for loss mitigation.
• Liaise with teams (local & remote) to gather requirements & build reports, Automate reports,Document Processes
• Able to work with minimal direction but not afraid to ask questions when appropriate
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Minimum 18 months of Working knowledge of SAS.
• Post Graduate or Graduate degree in any discipline.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access.
• Experience leveraging operating systems/ multiple data sources for portfolio reporting and economic analysis.
• For Internal candidates:
1. Understand the criteria or mandatory skills required for the role, before applying.
2. Inform your Manager or HRM before applying for any role on Workday.
3. Ensure that your Professional Profile is updated (fields such as Education, Prior experience, Other skills) and it is mandatory to upload your updated resume (Word or PDF format)
4. Those who are on Formal/Final Formal Corrective or PIP are not eligible to apply.
5. Employees who have completed 18 months in SYF and 12 months in current role are only eligible.
6. Last performance rating should be at least Strong Contributor/Critical Talent.
• Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment
• Strong written/oral communication skills
• Able to work hours that compliment US, not necessarily match but have some degree of overlap
• Knowledge of Retail Finance business.
• Previous experience working with SQL, UNIX and Oracle Data Warehouse.
• Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare clear communication and confidently present meaningful analysis to senior and executive management level.
• Demonstrated experience analyzing business data with the ability to distill large amounts of information down to the critical areas of focus.
• Clear thinker with an ability to think through processes.
• Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization.
Location: Hyderabad India (DivyaSree)
Category: Content Development
Job Description Primary Function
• To work with project teams, project manager and Director and assist in the day to day running of the projects.
• Regularly handling face to face resource, timing, quality and reporting conversations with teams in Hyderabad and senior management and peers in order to deliver on the accountability and reporting aspects of the role.
• All reporting is accurate and timely, with all risks and issues identified and appropriate resolution strategies developed and implemented.
• Work with external and internal contractors, consultants, projects, project teams, and managing the quality and timeliness of outputs.
• Accountable for content production reports and production status across projects.
• Creation and production of various executive reports , and analyze data to ensure an accurate and meaningful consolidated global view on a weekly and monthly basis
• Work with project managers and team leads as required to help project manage certain aspects of key projects / track delivery status to ensure key projects remain on track and have the right level of transparency to the stakeholders
• Responsible for enforcing standards and guidelines, adherence including tracking of project artefacts to ensure key projects are following core requirements and audit processes.
• Identify and drive out improvements in process for the areas this role is involved in to improve efficiency and product quality.
• Establish and maintain close working relationships with internal and external contacts including managers, vendor, consultants, and contractors.
• Convey goals and objectives clearly and in a compelling manner; listen effectively and clarify information as needed; interpret verbal and non-verbal messages that others communicate; produce clear status reports; communicate tactfully and candidly.
• Ensure that production status, issues and successes are communicated proactively to project team, stakeholders and documented appropriately.
• Motivate the team members to action.
• Ensure open communication within the team. Address delicate situations and handle conflicts in such a way as to maximize opportunity and minimize exposure to risk
• Pro-actively and consistently engage present and future stakeholders in design, development, priority setting, and implementation.
• Recognize that risk and issues directly impact the likelihood of success and that risk and issues must be both formally and informally measured, reported proactively throughout the lifetime of the production.
• To perform assigned responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
• May be required to work on once-off projects or ongoing project work as required or other duties, responsibilities, and special projects as assigned from time to time
Sr Business Intelligence Analyst , Category: Information Technology , Job ID: 7138
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh , Job Summary
Develops and supports business intelligence and analytics solutions, applications, capabilities and processes. Converts data into actionable information and makes the invisible, visible for our customers. Delivers and supports services and capabilities including data warehousing, information management, analytics, visualizations, reporting, data science and information delivery. Services are provided through delivery execution, production support, application governance, consulting services and system monitoring.
• Frequent use of technical knowledge and functional practices, techniques, and standards. General application of concepts, and principles. Developing professional expertise and industry knowledge.
• Contributing to Design and Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
• Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise. Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
• Normally receives little instruction on day to day work, general instructions on new assignments. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion.
• Evaluates reusability of current data for additional analyses. Reviews object and data models and the metadata repository to structure the data for better management and quicker access. Troubleshoots and tunes existing data applications and solutions.
• Creates new or enhanced components of the data layer. Using configuration setting and coding, coordinates the use of data available through a computerized system. Does performance tuning of code, indexes and databases in general.
• Under general supervision, works in a data environment which includes data design, database architecture, metadata and repository creation. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members. Translates business needs into data applications and solutions. Assists in establishing development standards.
• Reviews data loaded for accuracy. Responsible for the development, maintenance, support of an enterprise data system and corresponding data marts. Defines, designs, and builds medium to high complexit
Process Associate – Hyderabad – P2P Qualification: B Com / M Com
Roles and Responsibilities • Responsible for transaction processing and meeting the daily required productivity target
• Should possess good knowledge in Accounts Payable processes, including:
• PO and non PO based invoice processing
• Query resolution, hold invoice clearing
• Initiating, validating and executing payment runs
• Processing T&E claims
• Responsible for ensuring an error free process with 99.5% accuracy & TAT
• Adaptability and flexibility working across teams and Shifts
• Responsible for learning and supporting the process end to end within the team
• Building supportive relationships with peers and colleagues
• Get Cross training on additional activities in the process and back up for senior team members
Required Skills • Possess strong accounting knowledge
• Working knowledge in PeopleSoft is preferred
• Knowledge in ARIBA is added advantage
• Demonstrate analytical & query solving skills
• Capable of handling the process with limited supervision
• Possess knowledge of computer & MSOffice
• Good Interpersonal & communication skills
• Ability to work independently in a multi-task environment required
• Ensures all work is performed in accordance with targets