Position Title Test Management Expert
Division NBS , Business Unit IT NBS , Country India
Work Location Hyderabad
Company/Legal Entity Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area Information Technology
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Job Description Validate that the solutions meet quality, performance, architectural and functional requirements. Ensure that every test effort is effectively planned, monitored and executed and the core activities required by the Testing Framework are completed.
•The Test Management Experts’ major accountability within the CoE is to effectively Plan for Test efforts for complex and large, cross-divisional programs.
•Collaborate with Project Managers, Business process experts to derive test plans for the technical and business requirements to drive testing of the solutions which ultimately leading to meeting the customer expectations on the solution.
•Ensure all the non-functional requirements are incorporated for successful testing of the solution.
•Ensure all compliance requirements from IGM are adhered to during the testing activities carried out for the solution
•Develop strategies for Regression testing, Upgrade testing for OS upgrades and drive optimization and reusability creating synergies around change management and regular project delivery
•Own and drive automation strategies for successful delivery of testing solution in automated fashion.
•Adopt innovative ways to deal with Digital solution testing driving optimization & compliance. Ability to take risk-based approach for testing GxP and non-GxP based systems.
•Ability to interface and drive synergies around testing strategies across functions
•Drive and manage RFPs for testing vendor selection, automation tool selection and oversee Proof of concepts conducted on such tools.
•Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on Testing aspects of web, Mobile and social solutions.
Minimum requirements 10 to 14 years of experience
Significant experience in a similar role with a proven track record in Test Management
•Relevant business leadership function and experience around Test processes, Functional oversight
•Business consulting experience, advising and collaborating with business and IT senior stakeholders to derive solutions
•Strong knowledge on Automation processes, Automation tools & experience in driving automation in large scale across the enterprise
•Sound knowledge in the area of project management
•Strong influencing and negotiation skills
•Self-manaed, strong initiative & multi-tasker
•Capability to think strategically
•Ability to interact with a typically diverse internal and external audience and is required to interpret and communicate complex information
•Ability to mediate in case of conflicts
•Capable of working in an international environment with virtual teams/resources and with non co-located customers (matrix / remote environments exposure)
•Strong knowledge in Automation testing frameworks for Web, Mobile and general Digital solutions
Career Opportunities: Sr. Linux Admin (L2/L3) (5164)
Req Id 5164 – Posted 12/04/2017 – System Admin. Linux Red Hat – Hyderabad-Mindspace I-DC (202) – J
Experience – • 6-8 years Linux Server Administration experience required in 24×7 production environment
The Linux Administrator will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of critical Linux Infra systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of the applications. This is a “hands-on” position requiring solid technical skills as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should take care Linux Infra (Physical, Virtual and Cloud)
• Expertise in on Linux system Administration with L2/L3 experience.
• Good understanding and hands on knowledge of configuration management tools.
• Possess hands-on experience of system management, system setup and managing /Linux based servers
• Certification in Redhat Linux.
• Identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and effectively, sometimes under pressure.
• Install and setup systems as required to support growth and new projects.
• Willing to work in 24X7 rotational shifts.
Skills and Qualifications
• Should be able to handle all server issue, server logs monitoring.
• Should be able to Implementation of new servers as per requirement.
• Should be responsible for giving access right to users & making sure proper utilization of all server.
• Should be Coordinate and Support to other team member for resolving IT issue.
• Should handle documentation, implementation for client & audit.
• Should have good experience on LDAP, MySQL, Scripting, LVM, RAID, NAS, Active Directory, Nagios, Syslog, Ubuntu, Centos, PXE, Virtualization.
• Good understanding of concepts like DNS, HTTP, TCP/UDP
• Good understanding of Servers and Components of a Data Centre
• Hands on experience in RAID / DAS / SAN / NAS
• Intermediate level skills managing web servers running
• Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, etc
• Familiar with Firewall tools like iptables, CSF, LFD
• Intermediate level skills in managing database servers running MySQL
• Intermediate level skills with GIT / CVS or any other versioning system
Position-Mechanical Design Engineer
• Modify / create drawings
• Modify/Create BOMs
• Modify /Create Artwork
• User Instructions
• Carton Boxes
• Modify /create test plan
• Modify /Create technical files
• Input for ECO Initiation and follow up
Skills • Experience level 4-6 years
• Very good hands on practice in SolidWorks , solid modeling and Surface modeling
• Very good hands on practice in Adobe Ilustrator
• Auto CAD
• Adobe illustrator
• Knowledge of ECO process
• Knowledge of configuration management
• Required to report within one week after selection of client
Educational Qualification Diploma, B.E/B.Tech
Years of Experience-4-6
Work Location/ Country -Hyderabad, INDIA
Reach me @- email@example.com
Position Title Test Management Expert