Job Location – Hyderabad
Experience – 4 to 6 Years
• 6+ years of Data Warehouse development experience in using ETL technology, preferably DataStage
• Ability to create ETL architecture and high level design
• Be able to translate functional specifications into ETL design supported by detailed technical specifications
• Good understanding of Insurance domain-Key processes and entities , preferably P&C
• Preferred experience with sourcing data from Mainframes and XML data sources
• Preferred experience with loading data into Oracle Exadata
• Preferred experience with loading data into Hadoop
• 3+ years in UNIX scripting, FTP and basic network principles
• 3+ years skills in database and data warehouse design principles
• 3+ years of SQL Coding and querying skills
• 3+ years of Control M Scheduling tool
• Experience in testing, debugging skills and troubleshooting support and development issues
• Customer focused and work well in a team environment
• Proactive and self-managed to achieve deliverables
• Experience working in the Insurance Industry
Primary Skill:- DataStage
DataStage ETL tool
Job Location: Hyderabad
Job Number: 23149
“ROLE : Application Developer
ROLE DESCRIPTION : Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
MUST HAVE SKILLS : DataStage ETL tool
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS : Database Design and Build
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Resource should be good in ETL Development,Hadoop,unix scripting https://www.accenture.com/in-en/careers/jobdetails?id=23149_india_1&SRC=RecIndeed
Hiring For Network Engineer
CAREER DREAMS SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED hiring for Ctrls Datacenters
2 – 7 yrs
Greetings from Career Dreams!!
We are hiring for one of clients for Noc engineers and Sr.Noc Engineers for Hyderabad work Location.
PFB the details below:
• Detailed knowledge at design level of all major components of network infrastructure used within the data networking (Layer-2 & 3 and above limited to network virtualization).
• Proven experience in Troubleshooting complex network solutions
• Knowledgeable about existing best practices for network technology integration
• Aware of the history of networks and can explain how it came to be as it is
• Solid knowledge of all the major components in a vendor’s solution
• Can see the bigger picture view of a complex network & break it down to smaller, manageable modules
• Strong desire to learn & catch up with new products, technologies & services in the field of data networking
• Technical competency should cover components such as routers, switches, load-balancers, DNS, firewalls, WAN optimization, Routing protocols, multicast, QOS, network management platforms etcGood understanding of MP-BGP, MPLS, MPLS VPN solutions, VRF lite etc.
• Skills with diagnostic tools including the output from network management systems, router and switch diagnostics
• Should have excellent communication skills.
Package- 3.5 Lacs to 9 Lacs ( Can expect a decent hike 20-25% of last drawn CTC)
Work Location: Hyderabad
Contact Person- Sandeep- 9959150775
email id : email@example.com