Education, Training and Documentation
IN – Hyderabad
In this role, you will:
• Work with Product Owner to update and maintain existing courseware while analyzing the most effective update approach.
• Review and update courseware.
• With guidance from Product Owner, analyze most effective lesson update approach.
• Conduct end-to-end exercise testing.
• Regression-test all courseware exercises on new release versions and document results.
• Research and validate bug and enhancement requests to existing curriculum. Then, address issues and enhancements that will impact the learning experience and effectiveness.
• Coordinate with COE, Production, and Curriculum Development teams to implement content updates.
• Create slide decks, demos and other supporting training material.
• Develop applications and lab exercises to support courseware development with Product Owner or SME support.
• With support from Product Owner, configure Pega Platform and Pega Applications as required for solution development.
ualifications will include:
• BE/Mtech or Quivalent with 3 to 8 years of experience in Instructional Design / Curriculum development/ Content writing
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills, with proven ability to communicate and clearly present technical information to others
• Referable course design and development knowledge or experience with software technical and training content, which includes instructional materials, technical documentation and supporting solution applications
• Proficient working knowledge of agile methodologies such as Scrum and related project tracking tools
• Ability to build and deliver learning content according to priority and scope set by Product Owner
• Familiarity with application development processes and tasks
Company Name: Pega Systems
• GE Power
• Posted 11/20/2017 7:49:16 AM
• Job Function: Engineering/Technology
• Business Segment: Power Industrial Solutions
Location(s): India; Hyderabad
Role Summary: Highly motivated engineer to work as an Intern/Co-op in the area of Embedded firmware/Analytics development for electrical distribution and control products. Strong individual ownership on the assigned tasks and appetite for innovation/advance development is expected out of this role. Essential Responsibilities:
• The candidate must have good knowledge of C, C++, Python, MATLAB, HTML, R, SQL
• The candidate must have good understanding of data driven decision making – understand data mining, exploration, visualization, and hypothesis testing
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal & communication skills required
• B.Tech/M.E Final year student from Electronics/Electrical/Computers streams from reputed institutes
• Demonstrated academic excellence – consistent and strong academic credentials
• Passion for engineering with Strong technical aptitude and an analytic approach to problem solving Desired Characteristics: Exposure to Electrical protection domain Locations: India; Hyderabad
• Senior Executive – Business Development
•Hyderabad – Manikonda
Hyderabad – Manikonda
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for supporting sales teams to be more efficient and effective in the pursuit of new business.
Experience: 2-3 yrs
Education: MBA/PGDBM preferred but not essential
Executive – Business Development (Demand Generation) will be required to carry out the following:
– Responsible for supporting sales teams with lead generation activities, must win pursuit planning, research, tender tracking
– Help sales team prepare pitch documents, taking inputs from technical team
– Run lead generation campaigns using emails, phone calls, social media and other available channels
– Prepare information dossiers for prospects, on request
– Support sales with vendor registration process
– Proactively provide business intelligence to sales, keep track of developments in the industry
• • https://cyient.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/external/job/Hyderabad—Manikonda/Senior-Executive—Business-Development_JR-003364?source=Applicant_Source_ID_Indeed
JASPER INDUSTRIES(TATA MOTORS) – Hyderabad, Telangana
MIS Reports in MS Excel
Qualifications and Skills
Must have Graduation
Hands of experience in advanced Excel
Expertise in MS Excel (Vlookup, Hlookup, Data Validation, Pivot Tables, Report Generation)
Atleast 6 months of experience working experience in MS Excel
For Queries contact Jithendra Kumar P (HR) : 9603855755
Interview Venue :
JASPER INDUSTRIES PVT LTD H.No.5-10-173, 1st Floor, Vasantha Chambers, Fateh Maidan Road, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹100,000.00 to ₹120,000.00 /year
work: 1 year
Senior Process Associate Role
WE 4 IT SERVICES – Hyderabad, Telangana
Hai All,Greetings of the day,
We are having immediate requirement for Senior Process Asscociate with Relevant experience of 6+ years and the job location is Hyderabad
Reconciliation between System and Bank for all Programs
Internal bank account transfers and external wire transfers
Exception monitoring and Follow up
Liaise with Clients [Internal and external] on queries and exceptions
Month end Closing of Books
Aptitude in Financial Reconciliation and Accounting
Good Communication skills [Oral and written] in English
An eye for detail
Knowledge in Retail Banking and Banking Products, preferably Cards
Knowledge in MasterCard or Visa settlement reconciliation
Expertise in MS Excel
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title Facility Administrator
SBU Corporate Services
Location Hyderabad, India
Reports To Manager Facilities
Provides Work Direction to Receptionists, Housekeeping, Security
Works Closely with Manager Facilities
External Relationships Vendors
• To supervise and ensure the effective and professional conduct of the main reception staff, function and switchboard services.
• To coordinate the booking of all meeting rooms and shared facilities for use by internal and external clients.
• To supervise the Housekeeping Staff and ensure facility cleaning function is performed according to high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
• To supervise the Security Staff and ensure the access control and security of facility is according to company policy and good industry practice.
• To coordinate the Mailroom function and designated Houseboys to effectively receive, distribute and dispatch all mail and parcels.
• Manage the Helpdesk system and attend to all facility related service calls.
• To ensure all maintenance (electrical, plumbing and general) related aspects of facility are attended to by liaising with Landlord or Vendors to initiate action.
• Manage Multi Function Devices (copiers, faxes, printers) to be in a good operational state and liaise with Vendor as to the repair and upkeep of equipment.
• Manage to inventory, supply and replenishment of stationary to departments.
• Assist with the coordination of travel and related arrangements (bookings, forex, agency interaction).
• Arrange setup of QMM’s and QEM’s on behalf of GMBA (preparation of venue, arrangement of catering).
• Issuing of all RFP’s on behalf of FAC department.
• Coordinate the implementation of appropriate Health & Safety standards.
• Managing the weekly visitor list along with visitor name tags and welcoming board.
• Arrange all catering for internal or external meetings of staff and visitors as required by the various departments.
• Provide feedback on a regular basis to local Management on status and progress of applicable tasks.
• Self Development
• Undertake the full range of duties relevant to the leadership, management and development of direct reports to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives.
• Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
• Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
• Computer literacy (MS Office incl. Outlook), good telephone etiquette, organizational skills, excellent communication skills, ability to work under pressure, show initiative
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Client focused approach to work
• A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
• Ability to manage multiple a…
[7:06 PM, 11/21/2017] +91 99518 84652: Shriramcity needs Marketing Executives in our Hyderabad branches. Minimum qualification is Graduation having own TW and maximum age limit is 28 and Originals Certificates are needed even fresher’s also can apply . If any of your friends or family members are interested please attend Walk in interview between 10 AM to 4 PM on 22ND NOV’17 at our office at SHRIRAM CITY UNION FINANCE LTD., at our office 3-6-629 Bhoopal complex, 3rd floor, Opp Bharat Petrol Bunk , Himayatnagar , Hyderabad.
• Database Administrator
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field preferred
• 5+ years in Database Design, Development, Administration of MS SQL Server in Production, Development and QA environments.
• Must have a minimum of 5 of years hand-on experience as MS SQL Server database administrator supporting large production databases in Windows environments.
• Must have experience with MS SQL Server database troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Experience in DBA activities Installation, Configuration, Backup & Recovery, Database Security
• Experienced and knowledgeable in high availability and disaster recovery solutions with SQL Server Failover Clustering, AlwaysON, Database Snapshot, Log shipping and Database Mirroring
• Excellent analytical, Interpersonal and Communication skills, fast learner, hardworking and good team player.
• Expert in database Performance Tuning, using tuning methodology, including Activity Monitor , query plans, performance views, trace files and other SQL Server tools.
• Expert in writing T-SQL, including complex stored procedures, functions, views and triggers. Must have with set up, fine-tune and maintaining SQL Server experience
• Good knowledge of configuration management concepts, release management, change management concepts, industry standards and best practices
• Experience in fine tuning indexes for performance improvement.
• Experience implementing data partitioning to improve performance.
• Experience in security concepts as they relate to SQL Server.
• Able to create effective Backup and Recovery plans by Transactional Log and Full Database Backups.
• Experience with Transactional and Snapshot Replication
• Experience with Command-Line SQL Server Interaction
Business Intelligence & Analytics Specialist (18142)
Req ID 18142 – Posted 21/11/2017 – Hyderabad (HYD1) – India – Information Technology – Permanent
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
You will work with various teams to lead the design and development of strategic BI and analytics solution with the aim to take them to market and bring deeper insights to our clients. You will develop an excellent understanding of our payroll and service data as well as other HR datasets from our partners (Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Kronos and more).
You will work with various stakeholders to understand business needs and develop solutions to address these needs. You will proactively review strategic and technology options and roadmaps, to ensure the techniques and methods in use will continue to meet and exceed the objectives.
– Design, develop, test and implement dashboards.
– Write queries for data extraction and analysis for ad hoc reports.
– Document, develop and manage cubes, advanced reporting, dashboards analytics.
– Identify KPIs to enable decision making.
– Research data availability and formats including potential relevant open data.
– Automate matching and merging of data from disparate sources.
– Identify and propose new data visualization tools and techniques.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
– Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
– Three or more years of relevant work experience.
– You should have experience or ability to execute in various BI tools: PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud, or other leading BI tools incl. SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
– Experience of agile project delivery methodology, as well as lean start-up and design thinking principles
– Experience working with ETL tools and understanding of JDBC/ODBC for database connections.
– Experience/knowledge of working with cloud infrastructure (Azure/AWS)
– Experience of working with REST APIs using various message formats like XML, JSON, or OData.
– Experience designing and developing data cleansing, modeling and integration routines.
– Experience of designing custom visualization component would be advantageous.
– Knowledge of data, master data and metadata related standards, processes and technology
Job Title: Linux Admin
Job Description: • Provide 2nd and 3rd level support of the Core platform
• Ability to manage and investigate platform and infrastructure related issues
• Support and automate on-going maintenance, release and deployments on all applications. Actively look for an suggest process improvement.
Key Skills: • Must have a very strong work ethic and be a team player
• Good understanding of infrastructure (hardware) components and networking
• Experienced in managing complex distributed application stacks preferable
• Incident & problem ownership as well as follow up
Required Experience: 5-8 yrs
Contact Person: Tamizh Selvan.R
Email ID: email@example.com
5 – 10 YearsHyderabad
Location : Hyderabad
Experience : 4 to 10 Years to Expeience in People Management
Team Leader, Assistant Manager
Team Handling Experience
Healthcare Experience is Preferred
Notice Period : Immediate Only
Shift : Hardcore Night Shifts Only
Must be a graduate ( Any stream)
5- 6 years of experience in Non-Voice BPO industry.
Min of 2 years experience in Team Handling (Min Span of 15-20+ people
Excellent Interpersonal skills.
Strong Proficiency in MS Office.
Sound Reporting/ MIS Skills.
Exposure to all the facets of Operation Management.
Six Sigma Knowledge / Certified/ Trained.
Strong Exposure to people management, Performance Management and Client Management.
Well averse with Process metrics and Process Reengineering.
Transition Experience preferred.
Preferably from US Healthcare industry.
Open to Night Shifts.
3 – 5 yrs
We are looking for MIS executive for one of our promising business units. If you are Interested in below mentioned JD and if profile suits do share profiles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description Summary
To Support production and management, by doing analysis of data, develop and generate reports and pro-actively looks for deviations, inconsistencies and problem points and report them for timely actions
Working as a point of contact for all MIS related information to the production teams. Involved in generating, analyzing and providing the budget, efficiency and manpower related information to management teams.
Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint preferred
Experience in writing macros and provide required charts
Exceptional data knowledge and analytical skills
Analytical and investigative thinker
Having High energy levels, enthusiasm.
Superior verbal and written communication skills
Experience in Predictive planning and Reporting
Awareness of the business and MIS planning
Knowledge of risk management
Co-ordinate with various function teams for collecting data, analyze the various requirements and provide the various reports based on the business requirements
Job location: Hyderabad
Experience : 3 to 5 years
Qualification: Any graduate
Talent Acquisition Team
Recruiter Name:Roshan Menugu
Contact Company:Cyient Limited
Address:Infotech Enterprises Ltd., Plot No.11, SoftwareUnits Layout Infocity, Madhapur, HyderabadHyderabad,Andhra Pradesh,India 500081
JD for Manager/tl in Portfolio Ops
Karvy Stock Broking Limited
2 – 5 yrs
MBA with at least 5 years of Experience in Stock Market
Knowledge of Indian stock Market , Cash Equity and other investment products
Clearing & Settlement functions: Equity trading, Derivatives, Mutual Funds
Secondary Market Operations (Equity & Derivatives), Risk Management, Back office Administration
PMS Operations and Mutual Funds Operations in MILES Software
Required excellent communication and Drafting skills
Profile with past experience in operation risk will be added advantage
Role and Responsibilities:
Providing complete resolution to client issues by co-ordinating with different departments.
Looking after Portfolio Management System process and ensuring the time bond process activities involved , daily reconciliation
Training Need Identification and coach the Team members to ensure high level of performance is delivered
Strong Integrity, Positive Attitude and Approach, Discipline and an appetite for learning new concepts and implementation new processes in the system
Regular follow up with the Vendor for the changes to be implemented
Exposure to various Automated Testing Tools
c ountry Procurement Manager for Rest of APAC
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
7 – 12 yrs
The Country Procurement Manager reports to the ASIA CPO and acts as a key member of the Group Procurement team to achieve Capgemini procurement transformation and contribution to the group profitability improvement.
The role includes the sourcing and management of all categories, external suppliers as necessary in accordance with the Capgemini sourcing strategy and initiatives, in particular around External resources, Travel, IT, Facilities and large deals procurement support.
The total Capgemini annual spend for countries in scope is in excess of 16M and continuously growing since APAC is our key development geographic area.
Additionally a key component of the role is to manage, work closely with and co-ordinate the network of procurement professionals related to group categories in Capgeminis APAC countries and business units to ensure collaboration and spend leverage where possible.
The Country Procurement Manager proposes enhancements to existing polices as well as proposes and delivers innovative and consolidated sourcing strategies and practices in conjunction with the group/regional and local stakeholders with the goals of enabling Capgemini group or regional synergies, rationalizing supply base and providing costs, productivity and quality breakthrough.
Key contribution will be provided in structuring delivery and processes, ensuring robust program management of transformation initiatives and building a sound relationship based on sense of commitment and timely delivery.
The Country Procurement Manager also articulates and delivers Supplier Relationship Management together with operational and contract owner teams and select group categories for major suppliers and partners.
In particular, the Country Procurement Manager will be in cooperation and coherence with Capgemini policies, including cross-functional processes aimed at increased industrialization, productivity and compliance.
Business partner for Capgemini BU activities to ensure that the performance meets the organization expectations. Identify, develop and maintain working relationships with key business stakeholders that will enable open communication to discuss and elaborate concrete action plans. In particular the Country Procurement Manager will own the governance processes to ensure compliance, traceability, anticipation and alignment for all procurement actions.
Evaluation of country procurement practices to determine if current vendors and processes are optimized and delivering the required results.
Review of the country procurement related activities to determine best approach for rationalization and consolidation.
Management responsibility for country procurement suppliers to ensure that all initiatives and programs are implemented in the countries in-scope.
Responsibility for the internal budget cycle, external spend budgets and other financial issues related to the cou…
Inventory/ Sr.inventory Executive
Nephrocare Health Services Pvt. Ltd.
2 – 5 yrs
Time and Venue
27th November – 29th November , 10 AM onwards
NEPHROPLUS West Wing 1st Floor, Punniah Plaza, above SBI Bank, Near jubliee hills check post , Hyderabad
Candidates must have good knowledge in overall inventory management.
* Know the materials requirement from centres, Purchase materials based on indent plan, Monitor inventory levels, keep track of materials and stock, Prepare Purchase orders and ensure smooth flow of materials.
* Ensuring goods receipts as per order and issue of materials as per the unit requirement.
* Maintain records of all inward and outward movement of materials.
* To verify and maintain physical stock status of our centres across the assigned centers
* Look after location wise material dispatch
* Prepare GRN Notes and follow up with finance team for payments.
* Prepare daily / weekly/ monthly consumption & stock reports.
* To resolve compliance of audit reports and other departmental queries.
* Coordination with courier / Vendors / suppliers regarding stock inward / payments / any issues, etc
* Prepare various MIS reports as per requirement
Preferred Skill Set:
* Any graduate with minimum 2 years exp in inventory management.
* Should possess good written and verbal communication skills
* Should have good knowledge on any computerized process and excel
* Prior experience from healthcare industry is highly preferred
* Should have prior experience in handling overall inventory operations
* Candidate should have dynamic personality and go getter attitude