RECRUITMENT DRIVE AT CYTEL, Hyderabad on 2nd December 2017 for Statistical Programmers with minimum 2.5 years of relevant Clinical SAS experience for Pune / Hyderabad / Mumbai / Bangalore / Ahmedabad locations. Interested candidates may rush their resumes at email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Engineer (Civil)
Maruthi Corporation Limited – Hyderabad, Telangana
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans conferring with management
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, reviewing bids from contractors.
• Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies, preparing cost estimates
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities, resolving problems.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures, administering contractor contracts
• Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends,recommending actions.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Prepares status reports and regularly monitors budgets, contractors and schedules.
• Allocates project resources appropriately; approves expenditures; employee contractor contracts. Keeps an accurate record of all elements of the projects
• Presents procedures, rules and regulations to those involved in the project, maintains a safe, clean and productive environment through enforcing procedures.
• Maintains project integrity and reputation.
• Preparing detailed MIS reports Analyze and control quality delivered as per the design
• Analyze and control the progress of the site
• Analyze, control and implement the timelines of the project in terms of quality, cost and time
• Handle all the civil and related services works from the initial to the final stage
• Should understand all technical details such as plans, section, elevations, drawings etc.
• Should provide all necessary technical details and information to the execution teams at site.
• Must have sound knowledge of material calculation and management for various site activities
• Allocate work to site teams and managing the team effectively.
Qualifications and Skills
Desirable Candidate Profile –
• B Tech (Civil) with 5 to 10 Years of experience in civil construction activities in building projects.
• Should be ready to relocate
Job Type: Full-time
• Hyderabad, Telangana
• work: 5 years
Growth Hacker – Marketing
We are seeking applications for the position of Growth Hacker to be a part of our Marketing team in Hyderabad.
Company: Walkingtree technologies
Total Experience: 5+ years
Profile: Complete Marketing (Digital as well as Generic), Partner Identification and Relations, Market Trends, Branding
• Exceptional English Writing Skills
• Solid understanding of Internet Research Methods and Tools
• Effective Experience in using Social Media and Manage complete social media presence
• Experience in creating appealing digital content (Blog, Newsletters, Webinars, Presentations) for the technology company with a very good understanding of Online Digital Marketing and Content Tools
• Great collaboration skill to work with Engineering Team, UX and Branding team to
o Create collateral for online and print
o Device brand messaging strategy for the company
• Identify digital marketing opportunities and enhance reach
• Identify and facilitate new partnerships both on technology side as well as sales/delivery side
• Identify events and conferences and promote company’s participation as Speaker/Presenters
• Conduct and Promote events for the company (Online as well as Generic) like meetups, webinars, open house, etc
• BE Preferred
• MBA – Marketing
If interested forward your profile to email@example.com or call me on 8328403895
Corporate Operations Engineer
IT & Data Management
• Troubleshoot and problem solve issues for Google’s corporate resources, tools, operating systems and applications both locally and remotely.
• Work with service owners and customer teams to plan and implement service and application upgrades and changes.
• Develop solutions to operational and user productivity issues via automation or process improvements.
• Support IT infrastructure related projects such as server or network upgrades, and office relocations and expansions.
• Travel occasionally to provide IT support in distributed offices.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience leading a team and/or projects and customer groups across geographic areas.
• Experience troubleshooting issues for Linux, Mac and Windows desktop environments.
• Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Python).
• Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
• Strong customer service, prioritization, multitasking, and leadership skills.
• Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills.
Customer Support Manager
INCNUT DIGITAL PRIVATE LIMITED
5 – 10 yrs
Direct daily operations of the customer service team
Develop & implement effective customer service policies &procedures.
MIS Reporting – Daily monitoring and tracking of call logs, email tickets etc
Assist with call scripting based on call scenarios
Prefer candidates from consumer customer support.
Prior team management experience – min 2 years in a leadership role
Excellent communication skills.
Effective coordination skills
we have immediate openings for Purchase Manager with one of the Multi super specialty hospital.
Exp:8 yrs to 20 yrs(Hospital Experience is mandatory)
Designation: Manager – Purchase
Salary: 70k – 80k
Qualification : MBA/Any Graduation & Diploma in Materials Management
with Computer Skills.
Experience : Minimum 10 years in Materials Department of a Hospital.
• Monitor Central Stores and Central Purchase Department functions and report to Administrator
• Capital purchases
• Finalize rates with purchase committee members
• Definition / Documentation/ Audits & Compliance of Processes & Protocols
• Automation / Computerization of Purchase processes & functions
• Identify & implement best practices into the system
• Define & execute training programme for purchase personnel
• Budgeting & Costing
• Audits- Control & follow-up on periodic products quality
• Management Review
Please reach out to me firstname.lastname@example.org
in Bosch we are looking for M. Com or MBA fresher or experienced to work on contract for 2 years. Salary offered 18000 pm. Profile: MIS, costing, budgeting, etc.Required on job from Dec 1,2017. If there is any suitable candidate, plz forward CV to Prabha.Pai@in.bosch.com