Assistant Manager- Strategic Sourcing-CPG006039
Job Description – Strategic Sourcing
Role Description: Support Strategic Sourcing activities for Indirect Spend Categories and drive Savings / Strategy for Genpact Client across all Geographical Regions
Reports to : Manager/Senior Manager, Operations
Location : Pocharam, Hyderabad
Shift Timings : 12pm – 12am (Shift Window)
Academic Qualifications: Degree in Science / Commerce
Work Experience: Total Experience of 6-7 years, with at least 4 years’ experience in Strategic Sourcing / Category Management in Manufacturing / BPO industries
Essential Skills / Competencies
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Intermediate Knowledge of MS Office Applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Proficient Understanding of Indirect Spend Categories like MRO, IT & Telecom, Facilities, Purchased Services & their Buying Patterns
Strong Customer Centric focus with ‘CAN-DO’ attitude
Proficiency in Analytical & Presentation Skills
Advanced proficiency in Negotiation Skills
Proactive & Persuasive Relationship with Client Stakeholders
Good Exposure to Global Suppliers by Indirect Spend Categories
Proficiency in creation and management of RFI / RFP / RFQs
Desirable Skills / Competencies
Moderate understanding of Spend Analysis, Contracts Drafting
Basic Knowledge of SAP / Oracle / Other Legacy ERP Applications
Basic Exposure to E-Sourcing Applications
Responsible for the completion of all pre-contract sourcing solution activities
Drive contractual and realized savings for the client according to the client engagement commercials
Ensure success against all contractual commitments at a category level (strategic and tactical).
Responsible to understand and achieve category deliverables, savings commitments, milestones and obligations, and establish a project plan to meet each.
Develop client category strategy, baseline, and market intelligence documents, category management approach per the 5 step sourcing process.
Develop combined category sourcing strategy (tactical and strategic) to deliver savings
Provide category leadership and direction to Sourcing Buyers and Sourcing Analysts in partnership with the GENPACT leadership.
Responsible for driving supplier performance, demand management savings, and increasing category compliance.
Must have in-depth knowledge of a global strategy within a large corporation and be able to drive and identify additional opportunities with client
[9:48 PM, 11/11/2017] +91 94910 70406: Let’s try it out and you can also get upto Rs 10000, download now –
[10:01 PM, 11/11/2017] +91 99851 54823: Let’s try it out and you can also get upto Rs 10000, download now –
ELLAA HOTEL (INDUS PALMS HOTELS & RESORTS LIMITED
10 – 12 yrs
Design menus for all food outlets, Develops standard recipes &techniques for food preparation, exercises portion control to minimize food costs, budgeting & Payroll cost, Ensures that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintain
Recruiter Name:Mr. M V V S Nagaraju
Contact Company:ELLAA HOTELS(INDUS PALMS HOTELS & RESORTS LIMITED
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Analyst, IT Operations – Server Tech
Participate in the design, implementation, optimization, advance support and administration of computing infrastructure residing in all regional CommScope Data Centers. Oversee system performance and monitors said infrastructure. Plan system capacity, ensures processes are well-documented, sustainable and scalable, and continually assesses processes for improvements. Monitor ongoing practices to ensure consistency with policies, compliance regulations and control requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop and drive adoption of standards in the Data Center Environment.
• Maintain and ensure maximum sustained performance and availability of the Company’s data center systems
• Design, implementation and advanced support of computing infrastructure running in these data centers. This includes servers, storage, operating systems, data backup and other related technology centralized in corporate data centers or in smaller locations throughout the world.
• Maximize infrastructure capacities through proactive review and planning to ensure that IT capacity meet current and future business requirements.
• Establish performance monitoring and alerting standards to ensure IT meets service level requirements.
• Drive a cross functional team (including equipment or service vendors) in diagnosing issues and initiating appropriate actions for repair or mitigation and provide appropriate status, communications and root cause analysis to management.
• Serve as technical lead for escalation of advanced incidents, problems and change management.
• Help develop policies and procedures related to IT Operations Infrastructure – including the CommScope IT Disaster Recovery Plan.
• Research infrastructure solutions to identify and improve existing processes or enhance overall productivity.
• Lead teams in major projects and implementations, including project leadership, task assignments, and day-to-day direction.
RELATED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Information System
• 5+ Years of Related Experience
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
• A completed Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related curriculum.
• 3 to 5 years of experience supporting Data Centers in a large multisite (preferably global) enterprise network.
• 3 to 5 years of experience with backup solutions (Symantec NetBackup), business continuance and disaster recovery solutions is a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in design, deployment, administration, configuration, and integration of data center technologies.
• Extensive experience with server solutions (Cisco UCS, HP, or Dell).
• Proficient with VMware & virtualization technologies.
• Experienced in Enterprise Storage Systems (EMC, Dell EqualLogic).
• Comprehensive knowledge of network technologies and solutions (IP, DNS, DMZ, Proxy, Firewall, Routing, Switching, etc.).
• Advanced support and administration of Windows Server …
Social Media Marketing / Digital Marketing
NEXTGEN PROPERTY ADVISER PRIVATE LIMITED.
1 – 4 yrs
* Candidate should able to efficiently produce creative output & help us evolve as a brand.
*Execute website analysis using variety of analytics tools like Google Analytics
* Create engaging ideas&plan execution strategy for diff platforms ]]
Desired Candidate Profile
* Knowledge of social media tools&technologies i.e. Social bookmarking, tagging, dynamics blog publishing
* Able to handle email marketing process
*Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of companies social
NEXTGEN PROPERTY ADVISER PRIVATE LIMITED.
Apart from Good salary, We follow very good work culture and ethics. We invite the innovative and creative minds to join us in our core team and grow with us.
Contact Company:NEXTGEN PROPERTY ADVISER PRIVATE LIMITED
Front Office Associate (foa)
ELLAA HOTEL(INDUS PALMS HOTELS & RESORTS LIMITED
2 – 4 yrs
Candidate must have good communication skills, require proper telephone etiquette &Performs cashiering tasks,Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department about all check outs, late checkouts, early chek-ins, special requests etc.