We are a start up into the K-12 education sector at Hyderabad, close to launching our product in the market. We are looking for experienced marketing professionals to manage our brand. If you are interested or know someone who is, please share CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get in touch with you.
Walk-in Details Date-11th November, Starting Time: 10 AM
Designation Windows Systems Administrator – 2 Opening(s)
Required skills are:
Windows server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 ,Advanced Active Directory Users and Computers , Advanced Active Directory Sites and Services , Advanced Local and Domain Security policies , Advanced Group Policy , NTFS / Shares / DFS , Windows Scripting , DHCP , DNS , Hyper-V
Monitoring trends and providing pro-active solutions to common problems
Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Keeping abreast of technological developments in the technical services and products offered to ensure support offerings can be made.
Self-motivated and proactive at all times
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Attention to detail.
Ability to work within a team.
Understanding of Infrastructure Software and Systems.
Experience 5 – 10 Years
Industry Type KPO / Research / Analytics
Role System Analyst
Functional Area IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time , Permanent Job
UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Compensation: Not disclosed
Keywords Group Policy DFS DNS DHCP Active Directory Hyper – V Windows Server Windows Scripting
GD Research Center Pvt Ltd. 3rd Floor, MSR Block,
Krishe Sapphire Building, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500081 Landmark- Opposite to Nandini CafÃ© & Hyderabad restaurant, Before Image Hospital
Assistant Manager- Strategic Sourcing-CPG006039
Job Description – Strategic Sourcing
Role Description: Support Strategic Sourcing activities for Indirect Spend Categories and drive Savings / Strategy for Genpact Client across all Geographical Regions
Reports to : Manager/Senior Manager, Operations
Location : Pocharam, Hyderabad
Shift Timings : 12pm – 12am (Shift Window)
Academic Qualifications: Degree in Science / Commerce
Work Experience: Total Experience of 6-7 years, with at least 4 years’ experience in Strategic Sourcing / Category Management in Manufacturing / BPO industries
Essential Skills / Competencies
Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
Intermediate Knowledge of MS Office Applications like Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Proficient Understanding of Indirect Spend Categories like MRO, IT & Telecom, Facilities, Purchased Services & their Buying Patterns
Strong Customer Centric focus with ‘CAN-DO’ attitude
Proficiency in Analytical & Presentation Skills
Advanced proficiency in Negotiation Skills
Proactive & Persuasive Relationship with Client Stakeholders
Good Exposure to Global Suppliers by Indirect Spend Categories
Proficiency in creation and management of RFI / RFP / RFQs
Desirable Skills / Competencies
Moderate understanding of Spend Analysis, Contracts Drafting
Basic Knowledge of SAP / Oracle / Other Legacy ERP Applications
Basic Exposure to E-Sourcing Applications
Responsible for the completion of all pre-contract sourcing solution activities
Drive contractual and realized savings for the client according to the client engagement commercials
Ensure success against all contractual commitments at a category level (strategic and tactical).
Responsible to understand and achieve category deliverables, savings commitments, milestones and obligations, and establish a project plan to meet each.
Develop client category strategy, baseline, and market intelligence documents, category management approach per the 5 step sourcing process.
Develop combined category sourcing strategy (tactical and strategic) to deliver savings
Provide category leadership and direction to Sourcing Buyers and Sourcing Analysts in partnership with the GENPACT leadership.
Responsible for driving supplier performance, demand management savings, and increasing category compliance.
Must have in-depth knowledge of a global strategy within a large corporation and be able to drive and identify additional opportunities with client
Openings for MIS Reporting Analyst (freshers /1 year experienced)
ArthaYantra – Hyderabad, Telangana
Role: MIS Reporting Analyst
Experience: 0-1 years
Skills: MS EXCEL, Vlookup, Hlookup,PIVOT TABLE,MIS Reports,advanced excel,Macros
• Develop an in-depth understanding of our data sources, tables and data relationships in a short period of time.
• Create reports which combine data from multiple data sources.
• Should possess hands on Experience SQL, MS Excel, Macro.
• Should be Experience in tools like Qlikview, Jasper soft( Reporting, Dashboards, Data Analysis, and Data Integration) and Tableau
• Demonstrate a “can do” attitude at all times
Working Days: 6
Timings: 9:30 am – 6:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
• Address: 3rd Floor, Sai Galleria, Plot No., 472, Rd Number 36, Aditya Enclave, Venkatagiri, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
• Open today • 7AM–9PM
• Phone: 040 6519 0000
Immediate Openings for Recruiter/non IT Recruiter with our Client
Trigent Software Limited
1 – 3 yrs
Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
– Graduate/ Post graduate
– Should have minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in Non IT Recruitment/Bulk Hiring.
– Should be well-versed in using Job Boards/Portals.
– Proficient in using Microsoft Office tools.
– Good communication skill verbal & written.
– Responsible for end to end recruitment.
– Identify/ screen/ qualify candidates for Non- IT positions.
– Review and understand job requirements.
– Managing daily MIS & Reporting.
– Managing candidates database in the software.
Salary- 40000 per month
Shift Timings:11:00 am to 9:30 pm
Interested candidates drop a mail to email@example.com
Freshers/ Experienced Data Entry Executive Required @ Karvy
Karvy Stock Broking Limited
0 – 5 yrs
Time and Venue
10th November – 17th November , 9 AM onwards
Rajeswar Achary Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. Survey no. 116/22, 115/25, |Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad – 500032 India (view on Map)
Opportunity to start a career with one of the leading International firms across INDIA!!
Karvy computershare Pvt. Ltd, the largest registrar and market leader, is hiring freshers as well as experienced candidates, who are willing to explore the global business. An excellent opportunity to work and grow your skills. Join Karvy and Climb the Ladder of Success.
Data Entry – Opportunity in Karvy Computershare Pvt. Ltd. Survey no. 116/22, 115/25, |Financial District, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally Mandal, Hyderabad – 500032
Friday, 10th Nov 2017
Saturday, 11th Nov 2017
The Job description for the same is provided below:
0 – 5 yr(s) – Freshers can also apply.
Commensurate with experience and skills.
JD:- The job involves data entry, data analysis, Quality Check, data import and/or export of data pertaining to financial services industry. The fields could be those pertaining to amount, quantity, address, cheque details etc to be entered with 100% accuracy. The data will be exchanged in-between two screens on the desk-top computer.
Job Opening for GM Finance for Manufacturing Industry for Hyderabad
12 – 22 yrs
Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai
*Treasury function, fund management
*Currently heading Finance department
*Must be CA
*Must be from Manufacturing industry
*Should have MNC exposure
Interested candidates mail your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Telemarketing Executive
Sulekha.com New Media Private Limited
3 – 8 yrs
We have immediate opening in Sulekha.com for Senior Telemarketing Executive
PFB job description,
Calling New & Existing clients (Lead Generation)
Explain about Company services
Explain about different advertising packages to clients
Convince clients to register with Sulekha.com
Maintain Client database
Maintain good client relation.
Fixing the appointments for BDE’s
Experience: 3 – 6 yrs
Interested candidates please walk in to our office for face to face discussion in the below venue or revert back with your updated resume to ProtyushaA@sulekha.net
Sulekha.com New Media Pvt. Ltd.
# 6-2-981, Maruthi Plaza,, Beside Shadan Pharmacy College,
Khairathabad, Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Telangana 500004
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
This Procurement Buyer, based in Hyderabad (India) will be accountable for :
• The efficient functioning of the Procurement, Logistics Department working under the guidance of the Manager (Facilities, Logistics & Labs), He/ she would execute the supply chain strategy at MEIC for R & D support and Turn-Key projects to contribute to achieve quality, delivery and cost targets.
• He/she is expected to work closely with the R&D, Program Management, AME, Contract Manufacturers and other functions as applicable to understand key sourcing requirements and work to qualify and select vendors that meet project and business needs.
• Engineering Service Providers / Strategic partners’ relationship management and Monitoring of the engagements from Contractual perspective and all related matters.
• Responsible for direct and indirect sourcing for MEIC.
• Minimum 8 years of professional experience in working & managing Supply chain activities, Sourcing, developing new products with suppliers and supplier audits.
• Exposure to Medical devices R&D experience, Contract Manufacturing, Supply Chain or New Product Introductions preferred.
• Exposure to ISO 13485 procedure.
• Good knowledge on different taxes and SEZ material handling.
• Hands-on experience working in sourcing environment.
• Hands on experience in SAP and One source tools.
• Excellent price negotiation skills and familiar with equipment purchases and contract terms.
• Bachelors in Engineering.